Qualified ESL Teachers Needed – Costa Rica
Are you a dynamic outgoing teacher? Do you have HIGH ENERGY and a high level of professionalism?
Speakhabla is accepting applications for qualified ESL Teachers who are NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS.
To be on the Speakhabla Team is to be part of something very special. You are joining an excellent team of young professionals who embody a positive and supportive company culture. We work hard, we play hard and your success is the most important thing to all of us.
If you already live in Costa Rica, GREAT! If you don’t, we will pick you up at the airport, help you find accommodation, help you get your bank account and tax id #, give you proper training and welcome to our team and then start you with some classes. We have fun monthly training, with amazing meals and activities, and we are looking into a weekend retreat for the whole team. We also have Spanish classes for our teachers.
Our teachers travel to the clients. We do not have a normal classroom setting. Out clients are managers and executives from International Companies, and the classes take place in the company boardroom.
If you are looking for a new experience ( minimum 6 months – 1-year) Speakhabla Language Solutions can make it unforgettable. You will need your TEFL Certification for sure.
- Establish a culture of high expectations.
- Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities aligned with Speakhabla Guidelines.
- Assess students regularly and analyze student results; refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment data and student needs.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve instructional practices throughout the school; share best practices.
- Communicate regularly with students and their families about classroom activities and student progress.
- Involve parents and guardians as partners in their students’ education.
- Manage student behavior to ensure every student is fully engaged.
- Actively participate in professional development activities, and work closely with lead teachers, principal, and instructional coaches.
- Maintain accurate student records including attendance.
- Identify unique student needs and collaborate with team members to effectively address those needs.
- Support the mission, vision, and core values of Speakhabla.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- TEFL Certified
- Teaching Experience is preferred
- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER
- Outgoing and magical personality. You must BRING IT to every class, your students must be engaged and involved. Must be a Unicorn.
|Job Category||English Teachers|