Business Communication Workshops
English Level assessments and English Communication training to help corporations upskill and grow their talent.
SPEAKHABLA offers a unique learning approach to leadership development and personal growth. The workshops allow for the improvement of English communication skills and business skills at the same time.
It’s time to offer your employees benefits that they will appreciate and learning opportunities that will help them for the entirety of their lives.
Workshops are typically 90 minutes and executed virtually.
Business Communication Workshops
- The understanding of the essential components of effective communication
- Real-time feedback on their language structure, tone and non-verbal nuances
- The ability to recognize flaws in their own communication style
- Capability to practice recommended methods for effective communication and make personal improvements
- Understanding of the importance of effective communication personally and professionally
- Express ideas fluently through conversation
- Use their words, tone, and posture to match the objective of their communication successfully
- Techniques to build rapport easily
- Use assertiveness to bring out the best in one’s communication
Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Gain greater self-awareness and awareness of others
- Learn the core skills of healthy Emotional Intelligence
- Understand how to manage your emotional reactions
- Deal more effectively with difficult people and situations
- Make smarter decisions
- Bounce back quicker from tough times
- Grow in empathy and the ability to connect with others
- Increase stress tolerance
- Build trust and team cohesiveness
- Improve interpersonal communication
Managing Conflict at Work
- Overcome assumptions when conflict arises through identification of causes and types of conflicts.
- Be aware of their role in managing conflict to maximize individual and team performance.
- Perfect the skills necessary for effective conflict resolution.
- Understand and manage other individuals’ points of view to arrive at a win-win conclusion.
- Be ready to handle conflicts leading to collaborate successfully with others to reach desired goals.
- Recognize their own preferred style for influencing others, and managing and resolving conflicts.
- Display required conflict resolution styles in varied situations for smooth performance and desired outcomes.
The Art of Networking & Business Relationship Building
- To develop an attitude of curiosity to grow your knowledge sharing abilities
- Learn about conversation bloomers and escape conversation bloopers
- Engage with others through different levels and stages of conversations
- Transit from a casual conversation to an effective conclusion that connects
- Follow up to maintain, evaluate and enhance strategic partnerships to support organizational strategies and objectives
How to have Difficult Conversations
- Understand the drivers of difficult conversations
- Understand the need to address conflict and the desired outcome
- Understand the effects of not having the difficult conversation
- Listen actively and communicate assertively
- Carry out basic negotiations
- Create an action plan to have difficult conversations and anticipate outcomes
- Apply resolution techniques and swiftly respond to unfair tactics
How to Improve Your Presentation Skills
- Develop presentation skills
- Structure presentation for maximal impact
- Improve verbal communication
- Improve non-verbal communication
- Use engaging content in a presentation setting such as: Visuals, analogies stories…
- Inspire and influence
Public Speaking Tips & Strategies
- Create and present organized and focused messages in public speaking settings.
- Analyze audience demographic and psychographic information to create audience-centered messages.
- Employ verbal and nonverbal presentation skills for confidently and effectively delivering oral messages.
- Evaluate arguments and reasoning from an audience perspective.
- Employ strategies and skills to manage communication anxiety.
- Create and present effective presentations using digital and non-digital presentation tools.
Effective Business Writing Strategies
- Prepare materials that motivate readers to take action.
- Structure documents and transmit clear messages.
- Write in a concise style that makes your desired impact.
- Recognize smart business writing.
- Improve your own writing objectively.
Creating Effective Presentations
- Plan, organize and prepare an effective presentation
- Utilize the keys to making effective presentations
- Incorporate various motivating and attention-building techniques to develop rapport with the audience in their presentations
- Avoid common problems with presentations
- Handle objections
- Deal with presentation fears
- Appeal to adult learning styles
- Deliver a successful presentation
- Manage cross-cultural relationships more effectively
- Have an improved sense of when cultural factors might be at play
- Bridge cultural differences using specific communication skills
- Recognizing different aspects of culture
- Understanding how specific components of culture can lead to conflict
- Employing active-listening skills
- Expressing empathy
- Addressing miscommunication
Conflict Resolution in the Office
- Identify the causes of conflict in your organization
- Identify your organization’s common responses to conflict
- Discuss different styles and approaches to conflict resolution
- Discuss how to create an environment for open, honest dialogue during conflict resolution
How to be an Unbiased in the Workplace for Managers
- Supporting diversity and inclusion efforts is important in today’s increasingly diverse workplace
- Employers should provide foundational anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training to employees
- Employers should also provide employees with unconscious bias training
Tips for Holding Efficient Meetings
- What are meeting objectives (and why do they matter)?
- How to plan a team meeting
- What to put in a meeting agenda
- Tips for moderating/facilitating meetings
- How to lead a meeting
Self Improvement Workshops
How to increase your self-confidence
Who should take this workshop? Anyone who is struggling with self-confidence, including new managers, supervisors, team leaders, and employees.
- What is self-efficacy?
- Confident behavior patterns
- Identifying limiting beliefs and awareness of self-talk
- Empowerment: challenging our fears
- Thinking vs. doing
- Achievements and strength inventory
- Power-posing and self-image
- Asserting yourself and the art of saying No
- Living up to your values
- Perceptions and happiness
Learn the IDEAL technique for problem-solving.
- Identify the problem
- Define the context of the problem
- Explore possible strategies
- Act on the best solution
- Look back and learn
Learn to Love Networking - Creating a Personal Brand
- Business networking skills
- Communication and conversation mastery
- Public speaking and presentation
- LinkedIn and online presence
- Personal and professional confidence
How to Set Realistic Goals
- Career – What level do you want to reach in your career, or what do you want to achieve?
- Financial – How much do you want to earn, by what stage? How is this related to your career goals?
- Education – Is there any knowledge you want to acquire in particular? What information and skills will you need to have in order to achieve other goals?
- Family – Do you want to be a parent? If so, how are you going to be a good parent? How do you want to be seen by a partner or by members of your extended family?
- Artistic – Do you want to achieve any artistic goals?
- Attitude – Is any part of your mindset holding you back? Is there any part of the way that you behave that upsets you? (If so, set a goal to improve your behavior or find a solution to the problem.)
- Physical – Are there any athletic goals that you want to achieve, or do you want good health deep into old age? What steps are you going to take to achieve this?
- Pleasure – How do you want to enjoy yourself? (You should ensure that some of your life is for you!)
- Community – Do you want to make the world a better place? If so, how?
How to Develop Better Listening Skills
- Define active listening and its key components
- Identify ways to become a better listener
- Use body language to reflect a positive listening attitude
- Understand the difference between sympathy and empathy, and when each is appropriate
- Create a listening mindset using framing, positive intent, and focus
- Be genuine in your communications
- Understand the communication process
- Ask questions, probe for information, and use paraphrasing techniques
- Build relationships to create an authentic communication experience
- Identify common listening problems and solutions
How to Enhance Your Personal Brand
- Why personal branding
- What can go wrong if we don’t manage our brand
- Brand discovery
- Setting professional goals, write down a personal vision and a mission.
- Create a powerful personal brand
- Let your brand happen or manage it with intention and focus.
- What tools can we use to promote our brand
- Live your brand
Exercise & Health Workshops
Meditation & Mindfulness Training
- Understand what mindfulness is and how it makes a difference
- Experience how mindfulness can improve your well-being and performance
- Be familiar with using a range of mindfulness techniques
- Understand the causes, and be better able to manage, stress, anxiety, and low mood
- Intentionally focus your attention
- Notice when your mind wanders
- Experience and gain insight in how you emotionally respond in various situations
- Experience the benefits of using mindfulness attitudes like acceptance, kindness, gratitude, and curiosity
- Use and benefit from informal mindfulness practices like mindful eating, walking and listening
- Be more able to observe your own thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations
- Establish a regular daily meditation practice
- Be more skillful in communications and relationships
Understanding the Effects of Stress at Work & Practical Ways to Unwind After Work
- Managing Work-Life balance
- Understand different theories/models of stress
- Mapping the causes and effects of stress Evaluating your stress levels and dealing with stress positively
- Learn about the sources and symptoms of different types of stress Stress Management
- To learn about the ‘Stress Response’ and the underlying mechanisms that cause it
- Learn about Stress Management techniques that will help you to overcome stress
Time-Management & Productivity
Overcoming Procrastination at Work
- Recognize basic time management principles
- Identify and implement strategies for improving their use of time
- Evaluate and identify their most important priorities
- Organize their tasks and activities in a way that works for them
- Establish completion cycles for key processes and activities
How to Achieve a Good Work/Life Balance
Work–life balance of the employees helps in reducing the stress level at work and increases the job satisfaction. Companies have realized the importance of the work-life balance with respect to the productivity and the creativity of the employees.
- Realize the advantages of a work-life balance.
- Identify the signs of an unbalanced life and the effects of it.
- Learn the techniques for a balanced lifestyle.
- Learn to communicate effectively and draw boundaries.
- Learn time management skills by setting the right priorities.
- Develop their goal-setting Skills.
How to structure your day like a Stoic
Embrace each day as if it were your last. Do all things with excellence. Make the most of your time here on earth.
Wake up early. Act deliberately. Read. Walk. Find stillness. Remember your mortality. Remember what you control. Stay focused. Work-Remember your focus. Self Reflection & Planning, Sympatheia. Meditation. Gratitude. Every night, the Stoics would ask themselves three questions:
- What did I do badly?
- What did I do well?
- How can I be better tomorrow, and what tasks were left undone?
Introduction to the Pomodoro Time Management Technique
Try this workshop if you…….
- Find little distractions often derail the whole workday
- Consistently work past the point of optimal productivity
- Have lots of open-ended work that could take unlimited amounts of time (e.g., studying for an exam, research for a blog post, etc.)
- Are overly optimistic when it comes to how much you can get done in a day (aren’t we all 🙃)
- Enjoy gamified goal-setting
- Really like tomatoes
Shoot us a message!
Your data will be safe.