English Level assessments and English Communication training to help corporations upskill and grow their talent.
Business English Classes to upskill your employees
Group & Private English Classes – Virtual or Face to Face
SPEAKHABLA’S English for Business classes allows your team to improve their English communication skills while improving their business communication skills at the same time.
English for Business is perfect for the business professional who is at an upper intermediate / advanced level of English (B1-C1) Certification upon completion.
Benefits of using the BELA for CORPORATIONS
Are you an HR Professional who needs DATA-DRIVEN Learning Solutions?
If your company needs to complete English assessments in larger groups, SPEAKHABLA will provide you with the BELA Dashboard, you can manage and control your own data.
FREE Dashboard for you to manage language assessments. DATA-DRIVEN metrics provided so HR Professionals can make the best decisions and do proper reporting.
The Assessment is FREE.
Our BELA is DYNAMIC! That means it changes, it is not a static test that stays the same. You can take the BELA multiple times over time to assess employees.
We will provide your company with its own code and dashboard. You can manage it from your desktop.
Classic English Classes
Group & Private English Classes for corporations and business professionals. Virtual or Face to Face
SPEAKHABLA’S Classic English classes will help you build the essential language skills you need to get by in an English-speaking business world.
Classic English is perfect for the business professional who is at a beginner level of English (A1-A2). Certification upon completion.
20 Minute Master’s Club
Are you CRAZY busy and you need more flexibility and less structure?
- Do you already speak English at an intermediate or advanced level?
- Do you want to practice speaking under the guidance of a native speaker?
Then the 20-minute online Master’s Club is exactly what you’re looking for!
Virtual – This is a monthly membership.
Make data-driven decisions by partnering with a Language Consultant & Cross-Cultural Expert.
SPEAKHABLA’s Language consultants are experienced in facilitating written or spoken communication in English through a number of language services including editing, translating, interpreting, teaching and much more. The role of an English language consultant encompasses all the standard capabilities and tasks, plus many additional services and skills.
Our consultants are also equipped to understand certain cultural preferences and work within the confines of cultural differences. A Language Consultant can also help increase English levels of your teams by providing English classes and training.
Translation & Interpretation
Qualified & Certified Translators & Interpreters with extensive business experience.
SPEAKHABLA offers a range of English translation & interpretation services which include but are not limited to document translation, desktop publishing, proofreading, web localization, transcription, certification, and interpretation via telephone, video call or face to face.
SPEAKHABLA offers a unique learning approach to leadership development and personal growth. The workshops allow for the improvement of English communication skills and business skills at the same time. It’s time to offer your employees benefits that they will appreciate and learning opportunities that will help them for the entirety of their lives.
Workshops are typically 90 minutes and executed virtually.
What is CEFR?
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is abbreviated in English as CEFR.
CEFR is a guideline used to describe achievements of learners of foreign languages across Europe and, increasingly, around the world.
The CEFR is also intended to make it easier for educational institutions and employers to evaluate the language qualifications of candidates for education admission or employment. Its main aim is to provide a method of learning, teaching, and assessing that applies to all.
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way, provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue, giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
These descriptors can apply to any of the languages spoken in Europe and there are translations in many languages.
Learning Management System
Customized learning, with a personal touch
Now that everything is virtual, it is important not to lose that personal touch. Our LMS is a tool our Teachers can use to stay meaningfully connected to all of our students even when they are far away.
Using a Digital Platform as a Learning Management System allows transparency in class creation and curriculum. Each class has a library of interactive content that each student can use.
Digital tools activate learning, keeping our students fully engaged learners. Test Results, homework, attendance, all the metrics /data you need to understand how students are doing.
Students receive a personalized learning experience; The metrics prove that learning is taking place. Our Digital platform works for 1 student or 500 students.
Shoot us a message!
Your data will be safe.