Workforce Readiness Skills – Basic
- Ask about job openings
- Complete a job application
- Practice job interview skills
- Learn basic technologies such as Microsoft Word and e-mail
Workforce Readiness Skills – Advanced
- Communicate with customers, co-workers, and managers
- Read and understand work manuals, job descriptions, etc.
- Conduct and analyze a career inventory
- Expand technology and Internet skills
Workplace Advancement Skills – Basic
- Develop communication and problem-solving skills
- Complete accurate workplace forms
- Identify various workplace tools
- Demonstrate appropriate workplace etiquette
Workplace Advancement Skills – Advanced
- Cultural awareness
- Demonstrate effective written language skills related to professional communication
- Demonstrate effective oral language skills related to professional communication
- Read and interpret professional workplace materials
- Demonstrate computer skills in using word, spreadsheet, and presentation software, as well as the Internet
Shoot us a message!
Your data will be safe.